• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New piccies

Sweetie

Mama Doe
Hi All,

Took a few new piccies of Elvis over the past few days, just thought id share them with you all :D

leave me alone, i dont want my photo taken today!
grumpy.jpg

mmmm shes not looking so i think ill make a run for it...........
cage.jpg

Thats better, up on mommys bed!!! oooops shes found me!
mommysbed.jpg

dont i look cute!!!
littlebaby.jpg

5cutebunnies said:
awww what a cutie love the one of him snuggled in the towel.

It was the only way he would let me put cream on his feet for his sore hocks :roll: :lol:

Dont be deceived by the cute little photos!! His hobbie is weeing on my bed :shock: :shock: :shock:

awww he is roughly the same age as my bunny then, who is supposed to be a mini lop but he seems to look a lot bigger than yours, maybe mine is a cross

Elvis is quite small really, compared to some of the piccies of mini lops ive seen on here, he was under weight when we got him, managed to fatten him up a bit though!

:lol: :D

To be honest he looks a bit rough at the mo! Like hes been dragged through a hedge backwards!!! :lol: :shock:

His moult seems to be taking forever, hes got lovely sleek fur on his back but his sides are still all fluffy and messy :shock:

Still a cutie though :D

lol!! you should see my cobey, he was living in a hutch before I got him last weekend so he still has a full winter coat!! Big fur ball, lol and fuzzy looking too, dunno how long it will take him to molt

Back