• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Milo

nic99

Warren Scout
Meet my crazy lionhead, Milo. I think he is the most beautiful rabbit in the world, but then all bunny mums think that about their babies!

DCP01793.jpg

desperate for attention:
Milo008.jpg

In his favourite spot, on top of his hutch:
Milo010.jpg

The windswept look:
DCP01794.jpg

His batchelor pad:
Milo016.jpg

I think that has to be one of the fluffiest buns I have ever seen!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

What a cutie!! :D

I think hes a little more than a lionhead??? :shock: :shock: :shock: How can he see?? He is fab. I love the furries :love: :love: :love:

Yes he is a harlequin, though the bands on his back are quite broken and he only has 1 or 2. Its hard to distinguish them through all the fluff! He still has loads of his winter undercoat left but wont let me pull it out. I think i am going to get the clippers on his belly cos it is so difficult to keep him matt free when he doesnt like being groomed. the fur on his back is ok cos it is easy to get to and he will tolerate me brushing that bit, well sometimes.

Back