• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Aussie bunny lover xo

ciara

Young Bun
Hello everybun! :bunny:

I just found this forum, and it looks really great! :)

I currently have 5 permanent bunny members of my family.

Thumper - fawn coloured x breed doe
Blackie - black Netherland Dwarf X buck
Smudge - White and grey x breed doe
Lavendar - Black otter x breed doe
Snowy - REW x breed doe

I have seen some of the gorgeous signatures you guys have, with your rabbits in, I think I should make one for myself too so you can all see my beautiful buns.

Hope to learn some more about rabbits while I'm here, and enjoy all of the beautiful bunny pics and stories!

Ciara :rabbit2:

Hello and welcome to the forum. Its great to have members from other countries to talk to about rabbits :D

welcome15.gif
Ciara and I know you will enjoy this forum

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?p=86997#86997

Click on the above link to see 3 of my rabbits!

Thanks for the welcome everybun, I spent awhile looking through this forum yesterday whilst you were all likely asleep! :lol:

We don't have any rabbit-specific forums like this in Australia, yet. :wink:

I'm from Southern Australia, where the weather is usually nice and warm, except we've just started winter here and the weather is cold. :x
By U.K standards, it would probably be classed as a *nice day* but I feel freezing!

How do you guys all keep your buns warm enough during the winter?

Re: Thanks for the warm welcome :)

ciara said:
I'm from Southern Australia, where the weather is usually nice and warm, except we've just started winter here and the weather is cold. :x
By U.K standards, it would probably be classed as a *nice day* but I feel freezing!

Heh! 2 years ago today I was on my way to Australia..... wish I was back there now!

I was on the beach in Perth in my bikini, it was 23 degrees and the local people had coats and scarves on!!

We were only there for 2 weeks before heading to the East coast. Went to Rottnest Island, Fremantle, loads of fantastic beaches and then went up to see the Pinnacles and up to Monkey Mia to see the dolphins..... was fantastic! I'd love to have family there to visit!

I come from Perth originally but the b####y cold one along from Dundee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not seen a beach there! :shock:

Sooty said:
I come from Perth originally but the b####y cold one along from Dundee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not seen a beach there! :shock:

I've never been, am sure it's just as nice! :wink:

Back