• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello all

What sex will my new bunny be?

• buck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • doe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
Hi i have just joined. My name is Gracie and i live in the South of England. I am 21. I have been looking for a rabbit forum for a few weeks now. I originally checked this forum to help me determine the sex of my new bunny. Its still too early to tell and i won't know for a few weeks. My new bunny is still at my managers house with its mummy.

Well, my new bunny is a lilac harlequin. It has sticky-uppy ears like its mummy. :rabbit2:

Well, thats me and my bunny. Hope to speak to you all soon.

Gracie and animals x

Hello and welcome :wave:
Looking forward to hearing more about you and your new bunny

hello helen, thank you for the welcome.

My manager breeds bunnies, and Dolly had three but as a first time mum she killed two. Well, my baby was "the chosen one". Dolly hid my bunny under a great big pile of hair and hay. The next day my bunny wiggled and that was the first time i knew i had to have it.

Dolly was a great mummy, to "the chosen one" and didn't mind me peeking in to see how things were going. Dolly has become a lot friendlier since having her baby, and if i could i would take her too!!

"the chosen one" is about four weeks. But i haven't been able to work out which sex it is yet. My manager says she will help me next weekend when she is back from London.

I am getting a hutch made for the bunny, which should be ready in 2 weeks time.

The chosen one will be my first bunny.

Gracie and animals x

Hiya there Gracie, wishing you a very warm welcome to rabbits United, the hopping mad Forum :lol: :lol:
Best wishes
Adele and the 37 Sanctuary wabbits :rabbit2:

Its a doe

for all those that said my new bunny would be a doe. you would be right.

I got my manager to sex "the chosen one" and hey i was right. I still have the skill!! :lol:

Now, its just to think of a name.

Gracie and animals x

yep, it is hard to tell what sex they are.

My bunny is 10 weeks old. And my manager is a breeder so she is pritty good at telling what kits are. She will be home in the next few weeks.

I am really finding it hard to find a name for her. So if anyone has any ideas please let me know? Little background to help you - mums called Dolly, dad called Delboy. My bunny has stick-uppy-ears and is a lilac harlequin. Shes a sweet-heart!!

Gracie and animals x

Back