• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well...Here he is at last

cazza269

Mama Doe
Here are some pics of new bunny Cobey, here goes nothing, I hope it works, lol

they arent the best pics but I will get better ones once he is settled in.

Having a sniff
DSC00295.jpg

His new castle (still in construction, going to be very pretty I hope, lol)
DSC00287.jpg

Looking around
DSC00292.jpg

ooohhhh dearrr! sorry about that last one! dunno what happened there :oops:

another of my blonde moments I suppose :roll:

the lady at the rescue says he is just under a year old, he seems (so far) to be quite placid, a bit timid but certainly not a biter, I watched her trim his nails and fur before I took him away and he was very good considering. At one point her hubby hadhim craddled like a baby and he just lay there quite the thing, lol

awwww what a cutie bunster - hope he's getting settled in o.k - we'll look forward to some more pickie sooooooon :wink:

aawwwww he is so handsome :love: I adore his black and white markings, very striking :)
And a rabbit that can walk on ceilings too :shock: , wow!!! what more could one ask for :wink: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaawww he's a beauty.. wondered why there was no pics on your other post hehehe. Oh well you managed to do it even if one is upside down :lol: :lol: :lol: He's lovely.. hope he settles in soon and we get more photos :D

Back