• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new piccies

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Hi
I got a little snap happy and thought I'd show off my animals!(Again :oops: )
Nougat was a real fatso when I got her :shock: but she's looking remarkably trim now, and I love this photo - she looks so healthy.
nougat1.JPG

Another of Nougat looking very cute. They do have more comfortable places to lie down, other than concrete, but what can you do? :roll:
sleepynougat.JPG

Bobby at his most relaxed. Again we prefer to sit on top of the hutch rather than in it.
sleepybobby.JPG

This is a game I play most days with sunbeam - spot the piggie :lol:
sunbeam.JPG

And finally, feeding time at the zoo. I know all the advice is not to keep bunnies and piggies together, but mine have lived like this for three years and there have been no problems - apart from the piggies stealing food out of the bunnies mouths.... :shock:
feedingtime.JPG

Then of course, there's little Squidgy, our house bun, eating his first home grown carrot! Well, the tops anyway.
squidgycarrot.JPG

Awwww what gorgeous bunnies the first pic of Nougat is great she looks a stunning bunnie :love: Looks like the carrot tops were a huge hit with Squidgy :D

does it really work what it says on rabbit rehome uk homepage under growing ur own bunny food where it says put carrot tops on bowl on windowcill and they will grow the greens from it?

lisa

I would think so. we've just started a veggie garden outside, so that's where ours have come from! If you plant seeds, the tops definitely grow first.

Back