• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desperately needed

KATHY

Warren Scout
I would like to put out a desperately needed appeal for all types of unwanted items within the Nottingham area to allow us to raise much needed funds on our local carboots/flea markets etc.
Anything from bric-a-brac to books will be much appreciated

We are trying to raise about £550 towards the cost of 6 new 6ft double hutches to replace some worn out/chewed/battered old 5ft single ones we have :roll: .

So if you can bear to part with that old Rembrant :lol: in your dusty loft or even that cr***y ornament :shock: your gran wrapped up in newspaper for your birthday, throw it my way you never know it might be worth 25p towards our total :wink: .

Just a thought Kathy, would you be willing to go and collect ? My Sibling lives near Ilkeston so I can ask her but she works all hours God sends so I don't think she'd be able to get stuff to you.

i would help but i'm a bit far away!! i can send pics of my animals for you to sell tho.. i think they're worth about a million each :D

Back