• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Success with Maisie and Bramble!!

Lorraine

Young Bun
After the pairing up of Maisie and Bramble (ex Nibbler) by Janice from ARC last Sunday, I have been waiting for love to blossom, and today I think they are starting to fall in love! :D :D

After the children had sat in with them and had Bramble climbing all over them, we left the rabbits to themselves, and the next thing I noticed was Maisie and Bramble lying next to each other! A little while later I saw Maisie giving Bramble a good lick and then saw them sitting together with one in front of another. I have taken some pics, but didn't want to disturb them too much, so hopefully I can take some better ones soon!

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

They were very comfortable sitting like this. I know it is not side by side, but it is a start!

IMG_0134.jpg

This is Bluebell and Blackberry (ex Sammy) who always do everything together!

Glad to hear Maisie is coming round at last :D

I had a pair here a few weeks ago, they were 'put together' at the beggining of the week at the end of the week one spent the time upstairs the other downstairs :? it was well over a week until they finally descided that they would snuggle up together. They usually do come round to the idea that they do love each other, just some seem to take a while to convince themselves that that is what they want. Others like Bluebell and Blackberry need little convincing.

Janice

Just had a quick peep at them out of my window, and they are sitting side by side. :love:

They are still not as lovey dovey as Bluebell and Blackberry, but I'm sure that won't take long!

Back