• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what Sophie's got...!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
I bought this little tunnel for Sophie today, each part was only £1! The whole thing only cost £3!

Sophie has spent all night playing in it!!

Here is one section:

DSCF0035.jpg

Here is all 3 peices I bought put together...

DSCF0056.jpg

And here is Sof enjoying her new toy...

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

Went a bit camera mad but was really pleased with that!!!! :D :D

Charliesangel said:
where did you happen to find it? seems like a great deal!!!

I found it from a shop called "Carols Discount" in Cannock!! It's just like a discount/warehouse store. Right bargain it was! :D :D

I think people have got similar tunnels and stuff from Walmart though! :D

I used to live in Cannock (well Huntington, Behind the Littleton Pub to be exact)

I remember finding Carols for the first time.... I couldn't believe the stuff you can get there.

You could always sort out some mail order !!!!! I am sure people would pay you a small commission for your inconvienience!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If they have any left LOL

I have already been telling my friends that have buns about the tunnel!

Carols won't know what's hit them tomorrow!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where are you now Mad Cat Rabbit?? Good Ol' Cannock eh?!!!! :lol:

Charlie and Lavender have one too - they love it, ours was from ebay, the very lovely lady even sews them together for you for no extra cost! Yours was cheaper though!

I just can't believe how fab it is for £3!!!! I was going to just get one bit for now, glad I got the 3, Sophie loves just running in and out of it!!!! :lol: :lol: She thinks she is playing a game of peek a boo with us LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL soo sweet, I have a brother who loves early learning toys andapparently there is something like that in there will have to go and look :lol:

aawwwww cute pics. Im just about to go into Norwich.. theres a poundland there so i'll go have a look what i can find there :D

loopylop said:
Carols won't know what's hit them tomorrow!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where are you now Mad Cat Rabbit?? Good Ol' Cannock eh?!!!! :lol:

I used to work at Norton Canes High School.
I moved back to Wigan nearly 2 years ago for my (new) job.
I so miss Carols, I used to go in at least once a week, when are they going to expand!!!!!

Right Laura I think I'll have to pop in tonight, I pass it on the way home....... where abouts are they in the store?? Watch out Carols here I come!!! :D :D

Back