• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here's Tyke! (loopylop- how cute wud him n Sophie be?!)

maryflynn

Warren Scout
My little guy, he had the chop last week bless him!

Ahhhhhhhhh!
03c7c606.jpg

Tyke and Pip snuggling
686f592d.jpg

Hello!
56e74bae.jpg

53ac4f8a.jpg

maryflynn said:
My little guy, he had the chop last week bless him!

Ahhhhhhhhh!
53ac4f8a.jpg

OMG

They have to be related!!!!! How ADORABLE!!!!! :shock: :D

Sophie would think she was looking in the mirror!!!!!!

Look...

DSCF0140.jpg

They are identical!!!!!!!

Totally, when I saw your signiture of her with the moving nose I couldnt believe u hadnt stolen my rabbit lol!

They r identical...can u imagine how cute their babies would be .. if only he hadnt just had the snip :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet Tyke would love her, shes the best lookin bun ever, mind you im biased lol!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, def agree with the best lookin bun bit LOL

Their babies would be v cute, Sophie has been spayed too!! :(

What is he like in temperment? Sophie is the most docile bun ever! She is such a fuss pot! :D

HAHAHAHA Tyke couldnt BE more docile lol, he is very placid and loves attention and kisses n nose rubs, etc etc.

He follows us round the house running between our legs and just loves being picked up, which is strange as Mitsy n Coco dont really like that.

What breed is sophie, iv PM'd u Tyke but he's a cross between a albino white dwarf lop and Mitsy who is huge wild lookin bun, very random!

all her kits were very different!

see my sig for a few of them

Now this is getting spooky! :lol:

Sophie loves kisses etc and will follow us around the room lOL! :lol:

Although, Sophie HATES being picked up! But she would stand the fuss all day long! I'm sure she is the only bun who will sit for that long having fuss!

She also loves watching corrie!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh this is so sweet! :love:

I wish they could have met or had babies, that would have been the sweetest thing!

My little Tyke n Sophie and eight identical kits... awwwwwwwwwwwww!

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

:lol: :lol:

LOL 8 sophie's would definitly keep me on my toes, that's for sure!!!!

How old is tyke? Sof will be 2 this month!!!! :D

My god, this is so strange, ur a bunny knapper arent you? and u come and take Tyke away and take his photos and then pretend that they are 'sophie' and show them to me.. huh huh, admit it!

That is his spitting image lying down! :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have just shown my o/h that there is 2 sophie's!!! :lol: :lol:

He couldn't believe it either and said that it was crazy too!!! :lol: :lol:

Its like Bod and Bod ...snap, all over again (for the oldies who remember what i'm on about) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sooty said:
Its like Bod and Bod ...snap, all over again (for the oldies who remember what i'm on about) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back