• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Sophie In Her New Run!!!!*

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Here was Sophie yesterday in her new RR run!!

Mmmm, hand picked grass! Just for me!!

DSCF0010.jpg

Just letting the wind blow through my hair Mum!

DSCF0024.jpg

Peepo!!!!

DSCF0023.jpg

What are you doing over there Dad?

DSCF0009.jpg

Hum... this isn't the living room!!

DSCF0032.jpg

Aww i love sofie!! she is sooooo pretty!! Did she like it outside looks as though she did!!

Phill said:
Aww i love sofie!! she is sooooo pretty!! Did she like it outside looks as though she did!!

It took her a while to get used to it and she was a bit wary of all the normal outdoor noises (birds etc) but she was fine after a few minutes!

She didn't like the fact that she couldn't get to us for fuss!! In the living room she is just used to running up to us and having a cuddle!!!! :lol:

And thank you Mandy! :D I am a very proud bun mum! :lol: :lol:

aaawwww she is a beauty! Has she alot more growing to do? Her ears still look huge! :D Run looks fab!

Diddeen said:
aaawwww she is a beauty! Has she alot more growing to do? Her ears still look huge! :D Run looks fab!

Haha, we were just saying today actually that she has never grown into her ears!! She is 2 the middle of this month, so I don't think there is much growing left to do!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sophie is so so so beautiful. She is the female version of Tyke!!!!!!!!

Me thinks they would make a lovely couple, beware beware I may bunny nap!

awwww she is fab so pretty you can tell she is a girlie and great wifey material for either Panzy Bernard or Binky :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Sophie says the boy that can give her the most fuss and pampering will be her hubby!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Oh and the one who doesn't eat mommy's sofa like she does too!!!)

loopylop said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Sophie says the boy that can give her the most fuss and pampering will be her hubby!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Oh and the one who doesn't eat mommy's sofa like she does too!!!)

That will be Bernard then he is so well behaved

LOL o/h will be over the moon!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww, I must get another female bun so Binky has a wife!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
LOL o/h will be over the moon!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww, I must get another female bun so Binky has a wife!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh would your other half just love us two then?? LOL

we could do with something like that for a run how tall is it? how much did it cost and where did you buy it from?

luv the piccies

lisa

Sophie is one pretty bun :love: :love: :love: * panels and loads of fixers for £45 (inc pp) from Rabbit Rehome shopping bit on their site. I think a few of us use them

Back