• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tribute to winnie. (cat)

rabshan

Mama Doe
I have just said goodbye forever to my dear cat friend winnie, we knew & loved each other for 20 years...she came to me as a rescue from the RSPCA who I used to help out, she was 2 when I got her, she has been with me ever since...for the last few months she had not been well although she was eating & using her litter tray, as she had lost all her teeth I had to wash her face daily to keep her clean but she was deteriotating & we decided to call it a day with her as her organs were failing. god bless sweetie pie I will miss you so much it hurts, give my love to archie. adieu.

20 years is a helluva long time, you will miss your little pal. Run free at the Bridge little one!

Aw, sorry to hear that

I'm sure that with 20 years spent together you have some wonderful memories xxx

Thinking of you xx

Awww Shan - I'm ever so sorry :cry: :cry: I know how much you will miss her - she has been a constant presence in your life for 20 years - that says a lot for the love and care that you gave her.
Run free in the eternal sunshine Winnie, chase butterflies in the long lush grass - xxxxx

aawww im sorry to hear you have had to say goodbye to your cat. I know what that feels like. 20 years is an amazing life for a cat to live.. you really must have loved her so much and given her such a great life

winnie

Tanks you guys...sorry for double posting but I was not seeing very well due to 2 large swollen eyes...mine...the vet who saw her said that she was in remarkable condition for her age (22 yrs.) I don,t know what had happened to her before she came to me but she didn,t like other cats very much & kept to herself, she would also lash out occasionly so I guess she had been badly treated...she had spent yesterday sleeping in the garden in the warm sunshine & I held her as she passed over into spirit.

oh Shan, I am so very sorry :cry: :cry: I know how you feel, :( I still went up the cat food isle today :( when you have had them for so long it is very hard to get out of certain habits and at times, forget they have gone :( :( my heart goes out to you Shan

run free Winnie, give my boys a huge hug and kiss from me

xxx

Oh Shan, I have tears rolling down my cheeks now, I too held my Harriet doggy "as she passed over into spirit" - I don't think I will ever really get over her loss. :cry:

Im so sorry Shan, 22 years is an incredible age. She must have loved and lived life to the full and have been extremely happy. xxx

Back