• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New in from Derby :)

Bonnie

New Kit
We got our first lion head rabbit at the weekend, it has been a few (10+) years since I last kept rabbits, had a couple of dwarf lops Jasper and Buster.

Well now we have Bonnie a beautiful white lion head baby, he lives out in the day and in at night as I dont like to think of him out there all alone, and also I dont fancy him being an easy meal for the local Fox brigade, they already have us marked on the map as we keep chickens - as yet we havent lost any.

So anyway I thought I had better come and say hello, married, mum to 4, 1 dog, 1 kitten, 20 chickens and a lion head bunny.

Look forwards to meeting you all over time and learning all there is to know about rabbits.

:D

Hiya there and a warm welcome to the Forum :wave:
Bonnie sounds lovely, we have a lionhead called Angel, they are a very sweet breed :D

Welcome from my lionheads Lolly and Sooty. Maybe you'll end up with 2 like me when you start reading all the stuff on RU. The last rabbit i had was about 15 yrs ago. Got Sooty acouple of months ago and Lolly came from London last Thursday! :D :D :D

Welcome to you and your new boy! :wave:
After visiting here for a couple of days you will be sure to become addicted! I cant wait to see piccies!!

funny you should say that :twisted: im already thinking Bonnie should have a friend (or2) for those hours when i cant be there to cuddle and talk to him -when i say him Im not 100% sure- so just have to wait a while to be sure :D

I have had several looks much to the disapproval of Bonnie but each time I come up with a different answer :?:

Thank you all for the welcome :D

Back