• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whos being a bad girl! can u spot her!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
VALENTINE well and kymber cant let anyone else in the run when they are in it as you know because they jump straight over the bars or just sit on them :lol: :lol:

whosanaughtgirl.jpg

sorry how bad the pic is just i was indoor when i took it so theres a bit of window reflection sorry!

hahahahahahaa excellent shot!! Have you figured out how to increase the height? Maybe you should give them a look out post so that they use that instead

Diddeen said:
hahahahahahaa excellent shot!! Have you figured out how to increase the height? Maybe you should give them a look out post so that they use that instead

ha ha they are just being naughty so they dony have to share it with anyone else but i am on to them!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: bunnies r so funny our lionhead kept messing in plant pput so i stuck it on top of chair now she jumps the chair and land in plant pot sits their all day :lol:

i love ur run loads of space for buns to play

lisa

Back