• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you think he likes his new bed????

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
just bought hagrid and hermonie these do you think hagrid likes his? :lol:

hagridbedtwo.jpg

hay who are you desturbing with the camera!

hagridsnewbed.jpg

unfortunately can get a pic of herm because its dark in the hallway and she is real hard to take piccys of because of her colour!

Diddeen said:
aawww so cute! Really shows how big he is too :D

i want to catch hermonie in it she is massive much bigger than hag. even my mum came today and when she walked through the door nearly fell over with the size of her! :shock:

I saw those beds in PAH and in wilkinsons, think I may have to treat my two to them after seeing that cool dude chilled out bunny pic!! :D

Kerri C said:
I saw those beds in PAH and in wilkinsons, think I may have to treat my two to them after seeing that cool dude chilled out bunny pic!! :D

kerri he is a dude isnt he ! but go to wilkinsons they are much cheaper than p@h and you will be able to get the small ones even cheaper they are the medium sized ones and i dont think they are gonna fit them for long! :shock:

Rexy bexy said:
wow he is one layed bk bunny and look sooo comfy, i see he like pringles too :D :lol:
becky

laid back isnt the word! when i gave it to him he jusmped in and laid on his side in it like i had only taken it for a wash! :shock: and no mummy likes the pringles :D :D and he like the tube to play with!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :evil:

Awww what fantastic pictures, when ever I put a dog basket down my bunsters seem to think it's to poo and wee in.

Back