• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Half Wild babys need loving homes.

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Baby Bunny’s need Loving Homes.

I currently have four baby buns looking for loving homes. They are all male and are half wild. They are four weeks old and will be ready to leave mum in four weeks time.

Name: George
Colour: Black
Vaccinated: No
Health probs: None
Temperament: George is a frisky little boy, a little difficult to catch but once you’ve caught him he loves to be tickled behind his ears. He has very large ears and a very soft coat.
PhillsPicture007.jpg

Name: Dash
Colour: Agouti with a tinge of orange
Temperament: Dash is a very fast bunny, hence the name, I will come to investigate you if you are holding food and likes to curl up in your lap and go to sleep, again he is a little difficult to catch purely because of his speed.
Dash.jpg

Name: Scooter
Colour: Agouti
Temperament: Scooter is a funny little character, he has huge ears and is more wary of humans than his brothers, he is a little more timid than Dash and George but again likes to be tickle behind the ears and hide in you lap.
PhillsPicture008.jpg

Name: Gus
Colour: Agouti
Temperament: Gus is a lovely little chap he is very quiet and very easy going he likes to be picked up and cuddled and loves being tickled behind his ears like his brothers. He does not run away from two footers and is a bit the odd one out and my personal favourite.
Gus.jpg

These beautiful bunny’s will need lots of space and attention, and an owner who can appreciate there half wild antics homes will be vetted if possible or vet references taken. If you would like further questions about the baby’s answered please do not hesitate to contact me by PM.
Thank You

oh, Im in love. Gus is so cute, must resist, my other half would have a fit, he has only just finished building a two tier 6 ft long hutch, cant ask him again, although a second construction should be quicker - learn from mistakes and all, I will ask him, fingers crossed :roll:

Oh yes do ask as Gus is such a snuggle pie, i love him dearly! I am keeping the girly's they will be Patche wifeys when there old enough! But i don't know wether to give him all three or just two and leave one with mum and Duff??!!

Dash is Adorable, he has a very cheeky look in his eye :lol:

Glad we are so far away, Hubby would kill me if I got another rabbit.

O/H says im not allowed anymore :( (Even though Dash is his favourite too!)

Good luck finding homes

Sending bunny kisses to all (especially DASH :love: )

My god has come to this time already!!! it wasn't long ago they were born!!! wow haven't they grown!!! they ae all so lovely!!!

Well there wont be ready to leave mum for another four weeks but i would like to get homes set up for them so i can vet them and things!!

I don't know haff, but i have to :( until i get some more runs built which wont be for a while (need to figure out where to put them) i have no space to keep them all :(

hi Phill,

still trying to work on the other half but really I dont think he will go for it as we cannot really afford another hutch :cry: .

It looks like you have got a lot of buns from your signature, how many do you have?

kath

Back