• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

careful, lots of baby pics, those with weak hearts take care

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
these r the otter mini rex which r now 6 weeks old and looking adorable as ever, they r sooo sweet and full of character, when i open the cage they jump on to u and r all over u nibbling and licking u

sorry about the quailty of some pics and on some they wont keep still
3.jpg

all lined up wait for there pic and ready for cuddles
17.jpg

12.jpg

he looks odd on this pic ,looks a bit surprised lol :lol:
10.jpg

6wk2.jpg

6wk.jpg

16.jpg

might add more pics l8er on cause iv got loads as i got a little camara happy :lol:
becky

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take them away Rexy Bexy :shock: :shock: :shock: :!: :!: :!: :!: or else I can feel a bunny napping expedition coming on... :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are just so utterly butterly!! :love:

Adele said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take them away Rexy Bexy :shock: :shock: :shock: :!: :!: :!: :!: or else I can feel a bunny napping expedition coming on... :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are just so utterly butterly!! :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: cheers
becky

thanx all there big sister who is about 1yr has just had a litter that r a week old today and we have some choc otter in there :D we also have a choc otter mini lop that is also a weeks old and i think ill be hanging onto that one :D
becky

They are gorgeous! The third pic down looks just like my Truffles that I had when I was growing up. I'll find pics the next time I'm visiting my mum and dad's house.

Rexy bexy said:
Kerri C said:
5cutebunnies said:
such cuties :love: fab pics but favourite is still the bunny in the bed pic :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, that was a great pic!! :lol:

he is the father to these :lol: i wonder if they will turn out as mad as him :lol: :lol:
becky

Looking at the second pic where they are all looking up, I certainly think they've inherited his daftness!! (very cute!!) :lol:

they are so lovely. It amkes up for the other weekend when my mum and me tried to go and visit some caster rex baby buns. One of which will hopefully be a friend for her Jessie. the lady was on holiday and did not get to see them.

Back