• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Jo.T

Young Bun
hello everyone,

I stumbled across this site while seeking pictures of bunnys to slightly compensate for not being able to have my own bunny at the moment. i did have two lovely rex rabbits Molly and Hamish who have now sadly passed away. If I knew how I would put some pictures of the up of them and my mums rabbit Jessie. Jessie is a orange rex and who recently caused great amusement when I took her to my grandmas retirement home.

I greatly enjoy watching all the wild rabbits in the garden.

I'm an artist illustrator and rabbits always seem to find there way into my pictures in strage places like under beds!

I am greatly enjoying everyones bunny pics.

Hiya and welcome to the bunny mad Forum - hope you enjoy having a looky at all our much loved bunnies - they might even tempt you to have some more of your own some.

We'd love to see some of your Artist Bunny Illustrations too - Is there a website where we can view them?

i will be tempted into having some more bunnies soon, I can't wait.

My paintings can be seen at,

http://www.higgletypigglety.co.uk

The little white bunny avator is one of mine too. Inspired by Molly and Hamish chewing my paint brushes when she came to vist my desk.

Hi welcome to the forum.. it is hard to look at the photos on this site and not be tempted with a rabbit or two! :wink: Love the paintings :D

hi, ur painings r brill, im a g8 rex fan myself with lots of mini rex and u might be able to view some of my mini rex on the forum or on my site, :D
well welcome to the forum and hope u will enjoy it here
becky

very sorry my web page could not be viewed with firefox. I have worked out how to put images on here. So I will put a painting up too.

Molly when I had her in bed. Now when I'm staying at mums we take it in turns with jessie in bed when we can't sleep. She falls asleep too its lovely. My poor boyfriend has even had to cope with a morning visit from her.

molly.jpg

Molly and hamish digging Molly is the otter rex and hamish the chocalate rex

mollyanhamishd.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forum!! Your paintings are lovely, Id love to live somewhere like in your paintings, looks lovely!! I love painting and drawing too, I've got my gcse and a level in art and design. :D

hi, ur rabbits r beautiful, molly isnt r a otter rex but a marten seal rex i have otter mini rex :D but i do love the marten seals they r stunning
becky

I have a real soft spot for rex rabbits. Molly was my first. I had been desperate for a rabbit for ages but wanted to live somewhere more perminate. My boyfriends job moved to York and I went in search for a rabbit as soon as we moved up there. I felt so sorry for molly she was 18 month old when i got and had not been handled much the breeder seemed to be over flowing. I was told she was an otter rex of which I had not heard of but she completly one me over with her long eye lashes. I'm sure your write rexy bexy she is a martin seal rex. Which I have also not heard of. Whats the differance? I have really enjoyed looking at all your mini rexes. Molly did seem lighter and fatter then my mums rainbow rabbit daisy who was a rescue otter rex. Would be really interested to find out more about Martin seal rex.

Even after Molly was made spade she was still very aggressive. So I thought it was time to find her a friend i really wanted a bunny I could cuddle this time so I was a little more carefull were he came from. They got on just fine and where soon very much in love and Molly was not so aggressive and happier. Unfortunatly they did not get on so well with my now ex husband, he hated them thought i loved them more then him!

Here is one of my most recent paintings. As I said inspiration from molly who was alwasy so inquisitive.

whiterabbit.jpg

Feeling more frustrated than ever not having any rabbit company at mo. After seeing all your lovely pics. Thankyou

hi, the otter rex some r one my siggy come is black, blue, chocolate and lilac as u can see otter rex have orange tanning on chest back of neck around the belly and on nose, then the Underjaw, eye circles, inside of ears, under-tail white edged with orange/fawn.
the maretn seal or marten sable cant make up with ur was but r both very similar colours have the Overall impression shaded dusty black edged with a silver grey. Dorsal area: Slate undercolour, black-brown top colour ('very rich dark sepia')
the belly, white top colour. Underjaw, eye circles, inside of ears and nape white.
here is a pic of of my ottter mini rex
12.jpg

Pict0019.jpg

here is maten seal its not a rex but has the same colouring as urs
polishrabbit.jpg

Image011.jpg

HTH
becky

Back