• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7mth Old Female Big Bun needs loving home

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have a 7mth old Agouti female bun who is looking for her forever home. She has an excellent temprement, gets on well with dogs and is very loving.
I took this poor little girl in from a lad that thouth he would have a go at breeding, and then got bored. She was in a dark dingy stable with no light. She can be a little timid at first but then she is very loving and loves to be cuddled.
For further info and pic please pm me.

No not yet, she is lovely, I am tempted to keep her myself, but I know I can't as I know there will be another bun who has been really badly neglected and that one would need a definate home. I only rehome buns that are basically unwanted and keep the badly neglected ones as I would never run the risk of them going through anything else.

She is going to her new home on 10th July, I am sure the new owner will post piccies as you all know her, and I couldn't think of a better home for her.

My lips are seealed (and thats a first) but you will all find out in due course watch the thread 'A message for Tree' in general chat and you will all eventually find out. No it isn't Tree

Back