• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got very camera happy today!!! Loads of pics sorry!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
DuffandIvy.jpg

Hestandtoff.jpg

Hollyvelvettofftent.jpg

lavenderrolling.jpg

PatchandRex1.jpg

Plum3.jpg

Poppett.jpg

Rex.jpg

Snugglebunnys.jpg

Thegirls.jpg

Toffee1.jpg

Wilburlying.jpg

Meg2.jpg

Bunrun4.jpg

Bunrun5.jpg

What wonderful pics of the buns - they are all scrummy :love: :love: :love:
We have a tent with a tunnel for the buns - it's a camoflage one :roll: It was the only one we could get a few years ago. Must try and get some more for them - the tunnels are the best toys that they have - they adore them :D *makes note to self, find more tunnels for them*

aaawwww they are all adorable! And i love the tents.. as do the rabbits by the looks of those photos! :D :D

They really cheered me up, loved the pic of the tiny bunny next to the big lionhead and the one with the 3 bunnies together with the black one in the middle - what a trio of posers!! :lol:

I had to lye on the ground for ages for that one! but i love it i have it as my wallpaper!! The baby is Ivy and the lionhead is Duff, he's soooo fluffy esp on his ears!! :D

Katie said:
well we're going to america soon!! i'll look out for them :D

Walmart own Asda so if you have a large Asda store nearby they might sell them. Phil is in England so she may be able to tell you which Walmart store she got them from here.

Caz

The three looking over the concrete are Pan, Velvet and holly!!! The tents were sent to me from down south!!! But i assume any big Asda would have them.

Back