• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The view from my bedroom by day and night!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
This really is my view!!!

Day3.jpg

night1.jpg

Phill said:
This really is my view!!!

Day3.jpg

night1.jpg

Wow Heaven on Earth.....do you still appreciate your surroundings living their all the time Phill or do you think you start to take it for granted??
We are very lucky ourselves to live in a beautiful countryside spot, and what I love about it most is the views change dramatically with each season, always something different going on too with all the wildlife :)

Oh gosh no i never get bored of my view, i love living in the country side, the view changes daily and there is a river just 5 mins walk down the road that we take the dogs to there is always new stuff to look at and explore!! I love it, and wouldn't change it for the world!!

Absolutely gorgeous views :D I too live in the countryside and could never imagine being back in a built up area. I love the seasons, I love the changes and I love the wildlife.
I just don't like neighbours so would love to live out in the wilds with the nearest neighbour about a mile or ten away :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were ok for naighbours! Our nearest one is about 200 ft away and there are only 10 houses in the whole village!! :D i can't stand the town i get clostrophobic?!!

Phill said:
Were ok for naighbours! Our nearest one is about 200 ft away and there are only 10 houses in the whole village!! :D i can't stand the town i get clostrophobic?!!

I think I'll move near you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh how lucky, we have simular as we have the forest at the bottom of the road but it doesnt look like that!!!! but i suppose i can moan being so close to london but still having greenery rather than concrete everywhere!

We moved out the countryside last year, and have views similar to yours, and it's an absolute pleasure getting up in the morning and looking out. OUr nearest house is 1/4 mile away and we wouldn't have it any differently. Makes us sound really anti-social doesn't it! :lol: The village is only a short walk away, so I think we've got the best of both worlds!

When we came down to drop Patch off with you, all the way home we were saying how we'd love to move to a small villiage like yours.

I grew up in a tiny place out in the middle of nowhere, I need my open spaces or I do get incredibly claustrophobic, even now that we live in the city we're still only 10min from the beach and have two huge parks across the road.

:)

Back