• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies and my dog.

Hazel

New Kit
This is my dog Ozzy playing with one of my bunnies, he was only a little pup then

ozandbunny3.jpg

He is older now but still like to have a cuddle with them

ozbuny003.jpg

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D How cute that you have matching puppy and bunny :D they look like the best of friends :D

Ozzy is a Springer (gundog) he should be chasing the rabbits and killing them by nature but he has never attempted to hurt them at all.
I had the bunnies before him so he has know them all his life.
I would never leave them alone together but I doubt if Ozzy would do anything if I did.
He is such a softie with them.

Same here, I have a retriever, Venny, and i would trust him with Charlie's little life, they love each other so much, and if it wasnt for him then Charlie would still be that sad scared little bunny who didnt come out of his hutch!! :cry::cry: . . . Thankfully, He's Not!! :lol:

*Brill pics by the way, love the matching colours :lol::lol:*

beckiboo186 said:
Same here, I have a retriever, Venny, and i would trust him with Charlie's little life, they love each other so much, and if it wasnt for him then Charlie would still be that sad scared little bunny who didnt come out of his hutch!! :cry::cry: . . . Thankfully, He's Not!! :lol:

*Brill pics by the way, love the matching colours :lol::lol:*

My 2 golden retrievers always got on with my bunnies too, my 2nd one beth used to go around following the rabbits eating up their poos!! Charming!! :roll:

Back