• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Problem accessing some areas!!!

Dorothy

Alpha Buck
Hi,
just wondered if anyone else has problems getting into the Rabbits In Need section and the Rabbit Reference Section on the Forum. Sometimes I can get in, but most of the time it won't load and comes up as error 502. Sometimes I also can't log off the Forum as that comes up as an error too, so I just have to leave myself logged on for hours. Maybe it's just my computer I don't know.

nope i am having lots of trouble getting on to rabbits in need and the info area too!!!!!!!!!!!! tamsin whats going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too, I cant access either of these areas of the site, it seems to try and load for ages then I get error message, I will try and copy the error message

heres the error message, get this every time:

Web site not responding (Error 502)
The Web page you are trying to access has not been found on this site.

This might be because:

The Web site you have requested may be experiencing technical difficulties due to a busy or broken server. Please try again by clicking the Reload icon on your AOL bar or, if that doesn't work, try visiting
the site again later.

Alternatively, please try to access a different Web site, such as http://www.aol.co.uk/. If this does not work, shut down and restart your computer, sign back on to AOL, and try visiting the Web site again.

For further assistance, go to AOL Keyword: Internet Help.

ok I tried it but I am still getting the same error?!

I dont know why I should if I turned that off on explorer....I use aol though to browse so i that why?

You don't visit pages using Internet Explorer? Oh, does the AOL browser your using have a setting in the same place?

Tam

humm, your all using the same aol connection but the host can't see a problem with their IP :?

Tam

I checked through aol, and the advanced settings are controlled by internet explorer so tweeking it there should have helped...not sure what can be done about it!

I managed to bookmark Rabbits in need the one time I accessed it so I can get into that one via there, but I have never been able to access the reference section one :? very strange!

Tamsin said:
Are you getting a 502 error message too Eve?

Tam

tamsin i have just looked (tried to get on rabbits in need) and it is definately a 502 error message! (probably a good thing really) :lol: :lol: but what is going on it seems to have happen since you changed the site about with the rabbit topic info section???????

eve x

I don't think the permissions I've set for those sections should effect you. I've put the Reference section settings to the same as the rest of the forum can you see if you can access it now?

Tam

And clicking refresh/reload doesn't help?

Sorry, me and our host are head scratching at the moment. Its a bit of a puzzler so sorry for making you keep trying things :)

Tam

Back