• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

testing! our huffy bunny!

missshell

Mama Doe
Bunnysmal.jpg

Here's our beautiful bunny Darby, looking very unimpressed at being photographed!!

We adopted her from a rescue centre a year ago along with a gorgeous buck, Jonesy who we sadly lost last in November.

Sep10001.jpg

She loves us to bits and is always causing trouble and getting into mischief, but something must have happened in the past which means
she really hates being handled and she growls like a little terrier!

We pretty much leave her to do her own thing and she's made friends with Jack,
Jack2.jpg

our equally insane Guinea Pig who we rescued from Pets at Home after they left him on his own in a small cage in the middle of the shop floor, having
been returned by the people who bought him. He'd been living in a cage on the floor in the living room with the dogs barking into his cage.

Unsurprisingly for a baby Guinny this made him "no fun" so he was brought back.

We've been looking at this website for ages and thought it was time we put up pictures of our own!

What beautiful bunnies, sorry to hear about Jonesy.
Darby certainly sounds like a character! Look foward to hearing more about her and Jack

Hi misshell, cute bunnies and pig!! Thats the same way I rescued my pig from PAH too!! He had no-where to hide and he'd been taken back from his old owners, and cos he was a bit older no-one looked at him, and he was petrified!! he's gradually grown into a lovely confident-ish pig, and Im so pleased I got him, as would never have forgiven myself if a brat had got him and tormented him to death.

Omg even more prove tat fawn and white bunnies are mad :lol: , my Beatrix is a nutter and she's had a fab life, Haffy has got to see this. She is very cute.

Darby and jack have free run of the garden cos its bunny/guinea proof.

Ive just gone outside to find jack in darbys hutch pinching her food and her in his hutch eating his hay!! :lol:
They each have there own food and hay but seem to want to eat each others!!

Back