• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The shed, all done!

Nando

Young Bun
Curtains have been hung and the shelf has been re-organized to be most practical...Enjoy!

100_0284.jpg

100_0285.jpg

100_0286.jpg

100_0287.jpg

100_0288.jpg

100_0289.jpg

aaaawwww that is just adorable!!!! Well done.. your bunnies look like they have got a palace to live in now :D Hey where are the pics of the bunnies in there?

Wow that's a super shed, love all the bunny themed things you have. I have to know where you got the materiel for the bunny curtains :D .

Thanks for the compliments guys!
I got the curtains at my local fabric store, they were $.99 a yard because it was the after Easter sale!

By the $ sign you've used I suppose that means you are in America, am I right!!!! So that won't be a fabric store near me then :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

8) New Jersey, is that pronounced 'Noo Joyzee' :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder if I could justify using some Sanctuary money to visit and by some of that bunny fabric :? :roll: , ok maybe not :lol: :lol: .

Back