• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba and Nala in the garden.. Again!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Its the fluffy ones again! :lol: :lol: Well some of you asked for more pics of them so today i took them both in the garden at the same time.. oooh that was funny.. to begin with they insisted going in different directions but then they ended up chasing each other all over the garden! They had a fab time! Here's one i eventually managed to get of the pair of them.. unfortunately the others i took of them together either one of them was going down for grass so had a blurred head :lol: :lol: so no snuggly ones im afraid altho they did do a bit of snuggling out there!
simbanalagarden3.jpg

Here's Nala.. she laid herself out in the grass for ages while Simba was flying around the place! She was soo relaxed
nalagarden2.jpg

I also managed to get a lovely one of her eyes again.. she is becoming quite a poser!
nalagarden1.jpg

And finally a couple of Simba pics of course! I had a go at trimming his nose fluff a few nights ago but he got fed up so i never quite finished it so at the moment his hairdo is a little strange but at least he can see for now :lol:
simbagarden1.jpg

simbagarden2.jpg

Oh and one final pic of the man himself! Just to show they are not always looking like they have just been groomed! Think he'd just finished washing so his fur is all stuck together and looks a bit of a mess.. but he's still cute of course lol
simbamessy.jpg

Ok thats it for pics for now... Sorry i got a bit carried away with the camera.. i actually took about 40 pics in total! :shock:

Fantastic pictures, I think we might have coped with seeing all 40 of them :D :lol: . It is so nice to see long haired buns being properly looked after and groomed :D :wink: .

where did you get them from they are soo cute i love lionheads!. My bunny twinkle is half lionhead but simba and nala are so unique! x

kyliefan said:
where did you get them from they are soo cute i love lionheads!. My bunny twinkle is half lionhead but simba and nala are so unique! x

Simba came from the New Forest Show from a breeder... was a bit of a spur of the moment decision to get him then a mad dash to pets@home to get him something to eat and live in! :shock: Nala i have only had about 3 months as she was a rescue rabbit from Bristol.. she originally came from a garden centre.

Thanks for the comments guys... Alot of the other photos i took were a little blurry as they didnt want to sit very still! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back