• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel sorry...

They don't look well cared for I have to agree, and I couldn't see any water on thier cages? Also, I don't like the way it is put "Want to make some money?"
People who breed for profit (or try to) give me (and other show breeders a bad name)
Clare

what annoys me is that someone will probably buy this and feel it is acceptable to keep rabbits this way!

some people never cease to amaze me! :evil: :twisted:

Yeah it does look pretty awful. It is in america tho not UK so not much we can do about it. :(
Just looked at the photos again. On some you can see rabbit's head poking in from the left and right of the photos so i guess the bits u can see are only a part of the hutches. Still look small but not great photos i think

I have good new and bad news;
GOOD NEWS; Nobody has taken any intrest in it and the 'community' part of trademe.co.nz has been talking about it-im going to email the seller and tell her she should just sell them sepratly(if you guys think it's a good idea :D )
BAD NEWS; Got a 100% NO on gettting a rabbit :cry:
Unless i sell my rats, but there NO WAY i could do that!!

I can finally view the page. That is horrible. Want to make some money?
It really shows something about the seller and his/her kids. They grew up and are uninterested. :cry: Poor, poor buns.

Back