• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

solid wet poos???

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
hi yesterday after cleaning hagrid (13weeks old) pen, when he went back in he pooed on his floor :roll: they were solid but wet and had drops of dark brown liquid around them, as anyone seen this before, he is only on burgress junior and lots of ready grass and small amounts of hay (he dont like it that much) :roll:

also he doesnt eat all of his caephrophs, i am thinking the burgress may be to rich for him because i had another bunny that did that but changed that bun onto ss which sorted it but as hagrid is a young british giant i am not sure if changing onto ss at this stage of his development would be a good idea what do you think?

eve x

Hi,

Which Burgess is he on the Excel? or the Junior version?

If he's on the Excel have a look at the Junior version as I know that is good for young bunnies although yours are a large version :lol: :lol:

If he is on the Junior perhaps as you say he has a sensitive tummy and would be better on the SS think a few of us have one of those bunnies :lol:

Mine have watery hard poos sometimes but it never seems to last for long.

Where are all the Poo Doctors when you want them!!!!!!

I'm sure they will be along soon

All The Best

Maureen

yes i did say maureen he was on the junior version! :lol: :lol:

mine babys grew up on ss but not sure if it is ok for a growing giant!!!!!!!

Back