• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seeking Special Forever Homes.

Adele

Warren Veteran
Forever homes required for some bunnies being fostered in Hampshire on behalf of the Animal Support Awareness Programme.

I dont have all the details of the rabbits but i have made posts for them all on RR already. I promised the elaine the fosterer i would mention the rabbits on the forum as they are all for experienced owners only, long hair, giant and 'feisty'. I will recieve the full details shortly from her.

Physical Description, medium female 1
Temperament , fiesty can be territorial aggressive
Age , not known at this time
Sex , female
Neuter Status , not known at this time
Vaccination Status , not known at this time
Health , good
Type of home wanted , experienced owner
Location ,hampshire
Reason for rehoming , currently in foster care given up by last owner

Physical Description, medium female 2
Temperament , fiesty can be territorial agressive
Sex , female
Neuter Status, not known at this time
Vaccination Status , not known at this time
Health , good
Type of home wanted , experienced owner
Location , hampshire
Reason for rehoming , currently in foster care given up by last owner

Physical Description, cashmere lop 1
Temperament , not known at this time
Age , apprpx. 5 years old.
Sex , not known at this time
Vaccination Status, not known at this time
Health , good
Type of home wanted, experienced owner
Location , hampshire
Reason for rehoming, currently in foster care given up by last owner

Physical Description, cashmere lop 2
Age , approx. 5 years old.
Sex , not known at this time
Health , good
Location , hampshire

Physical Description, white british giant
Sex , female
Health , good
Location , hampshire

There are 5 bunnies just published on RR i wanted to bring your attention to. They all need special care and finding an owner in the past has been hard and they been in foster care far too long.
There is a white female british giant, needs all the usual for a giants, lots of room and competant handling and hopefully a neutered Buck for a companion.
2 cashmere lops who need an owner prepared to brush them everyday, ive met these two and they are stunners.
2 separate females who for various reasons are the aggressive sort. I know the least about these two at this time but i for one know first hand how rewarding and not always difficult it can be to turn a nasty bunny into a nice bunny
Have a look on RR for the posts, they are all in hampshire i am updating the posts soon. Thanks for reading, heres hoping them find owners soon.
Please contact me Emilou by PM via the Forum if you can offer a home to one of the bunnies.
Many thanks

Has anyone got any ideas for me about these bunnies. They are all long stay and i cant see any light at the end of the tunnel for them.

I have had an enquiry about the cashmeres and about the female british giant. I have passed the emails on to Elaine at ASAP. Hurray!

Hiya,

Are the first two feisty ones neutered? If not perhaps this could make a difference to their behaviour and make them easier to rehome? RR could probably give a donation towards this if the rescue hasn't because they can't afford it.

Tam

Sorry the information on these buns is so rubbish. I dont think elaine has had a chance to check her emails or she would have replied to me by now. I will ring her tonight and get bunny updates for you.

BIG UPDATE, the BG has found a home with the foster mum forever, one of the cashmeres is at the vet with back legs difficulties so what will happen to them im not sure, if he is ill they will stay with the fosterer, maybe one will be rehomed later if the back legs bunny goes to the bridge. The two aggressive buns are still neing fostered but im taking all their pictures sat the 25.

Back