• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got my bunny!

I went to meet Elaine earlier today and picked up my little sable minilop buck Toby. He is possibly the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my entire life. His fur is so soft!

I gave him a quick cuddle but i've settled him into his cage now and i'm leaving him to chill out for a bit. He's had a nose at all his toys, and hopped around and eaten some hay. He seems very inquisitive! He seems to really like the timothy hay stuffed balls from the Chinchillas 2 Home shop!

I'll take some pictures of him settling in and i'll post them in a mo! He seems to be very unphased by his travelling today! :love:

Aw he's all sprawled out and relaxed now, he looks like a puppy!

Just taken some piccies!

Toby in his cage:

tobycage.jpg

Just relaxing:

toby.jpg

This one is so cute:

toby1.jpg

A close up of his chubby face:

toby2.jpg

I am so in love lol! :lol:

Oh my goodness, he is sooooooo cuuuuuuuttttteeeee :D I want him - honestly I do :)
He is the image of my late Smudge :( I never knew that Smudge was a sable minilop :!: Smudge was coming up to the age of 9 when we lost him - he was such a gorgeous and loving boy - he was the light of my life as I nursed him for over three months when he became a paraplegic after a series of strokes.
I truly hope that Toby gives you years and years of fun, laughter and lots of love - give him a huge kiss from me - xxxx
Here is a picture of our lovely Smudge
Smudge2211203.jpg
[/img]

:love:
aww what a sweetie! He has a very nice big dog crate too! Would any one other than me want to be a rabbit? It'd be soo fun :lol:

Back