• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poo pic

Sooty

Mama Doe
lolpic020.jpg

Sooty is the big one. I don't feel Lolly is eating enough hay at the moment. Can this cause the poo size difference?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: another Poo quality control inspector!
If she eats less hay then this could cause her poos to be smaller i would guess. Simba's are always smaller than Nalas but they are always the same size so im not worried. Is Lolly smaller than Sooty or are they about the same size?

I reckon Lolly-pants is just settling in. Benny eats different amounts on different days so his poo is different sized. As long as she is still eating I wouldn't be too concerned. Is she tucking into everthing else?

They are exactly the same as Ralf and Poppy's. Poppy's are huge, but Ralf's are quite small. He doesnt eat enough hay either but is improving on the new excel lite and super forage. He's been checked over by the vet, and he's fine, so dont worry. xxx

Lolly likes the grass i give her and Sooty in the morning and eats her pellets but doesnt care much for hay. Sooty eats at least 2-3 times what she eats!!!

Back