• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabshan's Buns

Denny

Mama Doe
Have resized them Shan but can make them bigger if you want :wink: :D

They are truely stunning and can't wait to see the rest Shan :wink: :D where did you say you lived again :wink: :D :lol:

I'll let you do the intro's :D

rabshan1.jpg

rabshan2.jpg

my buns

cheers den,, youre a real star for putting them on here for me (big hug) the first bunny is my precious (pup) he,s 3 & the other is sateen & shes a real poser every time I take a pic she magically appears in it!!! I hope you guys realise what you have done I am now frantically taking pics & will soon be bombarding you with the results but I guess you never get tired of looking at bunnies do you??? have plenty more to show you just need a few more hours in the day can,t arrange that for me can you. OH forgot I live in sunny Walthamstow in east london made famous by the group E.17. & I was cut up by brian harvey on a local roundabout forcing me to call him a w---ker oh the shame (hang my head) hes always hanging round the local school trying to pick up schoolgirls.

Re: my buns

rabshan said:
cheers den,, youre a real star for putting them on here for me (big hug) the first bunny is my precious (pup) he,s 3 & the other is sateen & shes a real poser every time I take a pic she magically appears in it!!! I hope you guys realise what you have done I am now frantically taking pics & will soon be bombarding you with the results but I guess you never get tired of looking at bunnies do you??? have plenty more to show you just need a few more hours in the day can,t arrange that for me can you. OH forgot I live in sunny Walthamstow in east london made famous by the group E.17. & I was cut up by brian harvey on a local roundabout forcing me to call him a w---ker oh the shame (hang my head) hes always hanging round the local school trying to pick up schoolgirls.

OOH I hate that Brian Harvey, good for you calling him that - its only what everyone thinks!! He's a total chav, he's disgusting!! :lol:

Back