• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More of my buns!

Lind80

Mama Doe
This is Martha my old french lop, and my big baby! She is absolutely wonderful and a real mummys girl!

RSCN0565.jpg

DSCN0534.jpg

This is Ebony and Ellie,mother and daughter french lops. Ellie was meant to be being spayed tomorrow, but has been a bit quiet for the last couple of days, so I am postponing it!

DSCN0529.jpg

This is Rupert, one of the friendliest rabbits ever. He has suddenly at 1 year 7 months had bad teeth. In the last 6 weeks he has had to have them done 3 times and is going in again tomorrow as he has started dribbling again. It is just one molar causing the problem each time!

DSCN0525.jpg

and finally Heidi and her babies, now they are bigger. There is 4 girls and one boy and 2 fluffy and 3 not fluffy. I had decided not to keep any, BUT :roll: one of the fluffy girls is soo cute I think she might be staying. Will have to get Heidi spayed and then maybe they will stay friends! :shock:

DSCN0510.jpg

DSCN0505.jpg

This is the little girl I think I will keep!

RSCN0539.jpg

I think it is if they have problems right from early on. But if it occurs later on in life then it is thought to be dietary, although he is on a complete food with lots of hay and veg :roll: I am going to speak to a human dentist I know who does animals as well and he was saying they can grind the teeth back to gum level and often after doing it a few times it sorts itself out. Would be worth a try i think as at the moment he is having an anaesthetic every couple of weeks and it really seems to knock him for a couple of days!

missshell said:
They are all lovely but rupert is such a cutie! my heart melted!

I agree, Rupert looks like a right little heartbreaker, and I bet he has his mum wrapped round his little paws :angel:

The babe on the last picture is beautiful as well, another bunny heartbreaker in the making :lol:

Thanks,I think they are lovely but then I suppose i'm biased :lol: .

Sidney does look like Martha doesn't he, except he's not hugely overweight like her! She is 4 years 9months and weighs 9.6kg :shock:

Rupert had his teeth done yesterday under anaesthetic. The one tooth was really bad again, they said they couldn't believe how quickly it had grown again and the fact that he shows so little signs of being unwell. The spur had cut a large chunk out of his tongue again. They think it just isn't getting a chance to heal as the spur is growing so fast! :( He is on Metacam and has to stay on it till he goes back to have his tooth done again which they want to do in just 2 weeks :shock: . I'm a bit worried about all the anaesthetics he will be having! He's back home now though and munching a bit of celery at the moment!

Back