• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bigwig and Fiver Pics

Havent posted pics of them in a while, well not since little silver died :cry:
we thought that silver and fiver were brothers but Fiver is actually female :roll: so we are pondering on weather to change her name or not
Bigwig is just as naughty as ever, hes like a big soft dog, loves his cudles and is just a big soppy cuddle monster :love:

Fiver, now 5 months old and has gotten really big she is quite timid too even though i try to handle her as much as i can, suppose she will come round with time and once she is paired with bigwig
:love:

zzfiver.jpg

zzfiver1.jpg

zzfiver2.jpg

Bigwig is changing colour and is looking a little scruffy :lol:
my naughty little boy :lol: :love:

having a sniff

zzbigwig2.jpg

Having a scratch

zzbigwig.jpg

having a munch on some grass :p

zzbigwig1.jpg

Another Watership Down fan by any chance? :lol:

I used to have a little white Nethie called Bright Eyes named after the song in the film. (was my favourite as a child)

They look like lovely buns, fiver and silver are good names regardless of their sex, they seem pretty neutral names.

The Bright Eyes tune was my first bunny Fluffy's. I used to sing it to her. Not seen the film for years :cry:

Mad_cat_rabbit said:
Another Watership Down fan by any chance? :lol:

what makes you think that???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah i love the film cry everytime i watch it but it seems to have gone walkies, would love to watch it again

Wish I known about the special edition of Watership, then I wouldn't have gone and put a bid on a DVD of in on ebay :wink:

Was on film 4 over the weekend.

Back