• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spraying stains?

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Kovu has sprayed both my white bunnies and they are now very patchy, is there anything I can do to get it off, or do I have to wait untill their next moult?

errrr, u could try baby wipes or u can get grooming powder from pets shop which is surposed to help keep rabbits clean, or when i clean my rabbits feet for a show i buy have hydrogen peroxide the weak solution and dilute it 1 part HP to 3 parts water as its says on bottel which is used for gargeling and wipe a bit on it then put some cornflour on top then just brush it our l8er, if not H.P try whitch hazel
becky

Cheers Bex, I will try that it's really quite horrible as it's all over their faces, he's only done it once, after he had the snip too, but cricky he made it a good one. Dirty boy :lol:

I have had this same problem too, although my rabbits faces are stained quite a lot and have had no idea how to get it off. It just doesnt seem to want to. Is there anything else that anyone would recommend?

Back