• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My set-up

norrielian

Mama Doe
You've now met my bunnies, below is their home! Because the garden is totally rabbit-proof the bunnies have open access to the garden when I'm at home, so before work and all evening. The large run is for the winter when we have dark nights because I don't like them running free around the garden.

Hope you approve!
LianspetsMay2005011.jpg

LianspetsMay2005018.jpg

LianspetsMay2005020.jpg

Lian :D

ooh wow that looks like a cool house. Just watch out for foxes tho as they have been known to jump tall fences.

Your buns are gorgeous and very lucky, lots of space to play. Your cats are lovely too, I've always wanted a bristich short haired blue - to me they're the cat verison of my Charlie bun. :D

Awww, they look really happy. Bet your cats can't beleive the bunnies are running around the garden while they are in a run :lol:

Tree said:
Awww, they look really happy. Bet your cats can't beleive the bunnies are running around the garden while they are in a run :lol:

I know, how cruel eh! They are pedigree cats and the breeder will only let them go to indoor homes, hence the run. It's only a small garden so we made that run so that they can have fresh air and sunbath! Next year I hope to move to a bigger property and get them a proper shed like run. They do actually go in the garden too when I'm in but they must be dead jealous of the bunnies :lol:

Looks great. The cats are the same as my friend's one Stella. Beautiful and thats coming from someone who is not great with cats...snifff...sneeze :roll: :roll:

oh my gosh, WOW, that is awesome! I wish I could have a set-up like that for my buns, you are very lucky and so are your bunnies may I add... :D

Lian, I have indoor cats with two large walk in runs and a shed house decorated, with furniture :roll: . I had it all set up years ago when I had 3 rescued cats (litter mates) who all had a bowel disorder and had to be kept on a strict diet and medication. I couldn't risk them hunting or getting food from anywhere else! I have kept that set up as we have so many RTA'S and air riffle injuries in our area. Plus I now have different cats but they also have various problems and are better kept in.
Love the bunny pics, what a lovely big hutch they have :D .

That's awesome
Bunnies have huge space, cats have a smaller one. I like :)
They're all very gorgeous.

Dorothy said:
Lian, I have indoor cats with two large walk in runs and a shed house decorated, with furniture :roll: . I had it all set up years ago when I had 3 rescued cats (litter mates) who all had a bowel disorder and had to be kept on a strict diet and medication. I couldn't risk them hunting or getting food from anywhere else! I have kept that set up as we have so many RTA'S and air riffle injuries in our area. Plus I now have different cats but they also have various problems and are better kept in.
Love the bunny pics, what a lovely big hutch they have :D .

Hi
I know, I'm frightened to let my cats out now. I live in Linton on Ouse, where an RAF camp is based and the pilots drive very fast through our country village so it is just not worth the risk, plus people can be so cruel to animals now. I can't wait to move to a bigger house though and build a proper cat run.
Would love to see piccies of your set up if you get the chance, would help with some ideas when I move next year.
Lian x :D

Back