• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kovu, Scooby and Zippy

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya everyone,

I'm back with photos :D , Kovu did really well after his operation except he kept getting at his stiches because he was bored. So on Saturday I put him with the girls together full time. They are all in a 48inch dog grate at the minute as we are having poo problems.

I've told them to poo in the tray and they can come back out, so far they haven't listened to me and I still cleared up loads of poo this morning off them. Kovu has stopped humping them, but he has sprayed their faces on Saturday :roll: , my nice white bunnies are now white with yellow patches. :?

3c046bb6.jpg

c33cad3c.jpg

aa2245d4.jpg

d086c755.jpg

810af1d6.jpg

8f028e4a.jpg

917d52a8.jpg

443b4518.jpg

d57b6bab.jpg

96523e67.jpg

08a54667.jpg

a1fb8a7d.jpg

7f57772f.jpg

64b48824.jpg

cd4d477b.jpg

Wow that's one big fur pile!

I love the one of Kovo so chilled out on his back he looks positively dead :shock: ! I would have to have given him a poke!

Caz

:lol: he does look dead.

It's so funny Kovu loves to be underneath them, when they are lieing down he will get his head right under them and wiggle his way under. He is mad, evertime I go in it looks as if they are playing a game of twister.

:lol: :lol: and his face is just loving it, with his dreamy eyes closed. I didn't have to worry about them all getting on.

aaww they are great pics Tree.. no doubt at all that they are best of friends :D Kovu certainly seems to have settled in to his new place :D

Back