• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba and Nala enjoy the sunshine and flowers!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
While i was at my parents last week i took simba and nala out on a lead. Simba has been out before and usually has a little walk around until it smells of him then he runs back the way he just walked.. i usually have to move him to another area every so often so he sees other parts. Wasnt sure Nala would like it as she is still nervous if i go near her in the flat however she hopped about all over the garden and wasnt too bothered that i was running after her! Here are a few piccys of their day.
garden1.jpg

garden2.jpg

garden3.jpg

grass1.jpg

Simba decided the blue flowers looked so pretty he would sit in them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just stood giggling at him!
flowers1.jpg

flowers2.jpg

:p :p :p :love: oh Diddeen, those are truly beautiful photos, the bunnies look so radiant and are evidently enjoying tip toeing through the flowers...I think I feel a rabbitnapping expedition coming on :shock: :shock: :!: :!: ..whereabout do you live again?? :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please give Nala and Simba a cuddle from me, well lots of cuddles actually!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohhhhhhhh they r soooooooooooo beautiful
love the pic of nala on her hind it looks like the a photo shoot as it looks like the wind is blowing past her lol
becky

hehehe thanks.. I am really pleased with the pics of Nala as you can actually see her blue eyes! :D
Adele.. no bunnynapping my fluffies :p If you were closer I could have dropped them off for a pampering weekend but you are a bit far away to be a bunnysitter.

Chris - those really show Nala and Simba in full fluffiness, they're beautiful, but you must spend so much time grooming them! Actually, are you sure they're real they look like teddies! :lol: :D Now I understand why Eve calls them your slippers!

Brilliant Pictures Chris and they are both a real credit to you Gal! - just look at those coats - not a knot in sight anywhere :!: - and are they having a bostin time outside or what :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
If you were closer I could have dropped them off for a pampering weekend but you are a bit far away to be a bunnysitter.

:( :( oh drat to it, right that does it, we are moving to Norfolk :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back