• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got a little "Camera Happy"

Squishy

Banned
Ying And Yang

These are my boys, Ying is the father to Xenna, Thella, Ramaz and Nyda. They are both big softies and love cuddles.

yingyang10.jpg
yingyang9.jpg

yingyang8.jpg
yingyang7.jpg

yingyang2.jpg
yingyang3.jpg

Ying.

yingyang1.jpg
yingyang4.jpg

Yang.

Thella and Nyda

These two are funny, out of all my seven rats they are the only ones who will use the wheel I bought for them, so they get the wheel in their cage and spend all day running in it.

thellaandnyda9.jpg
thellaandnyda8.jpg

thellaandnyda7.jpg
thellaandnyda6.jpg

thellaandnyda10.jpg
thellaandnyda4.jpg

Thella

thellaandnyda3.jpg
thellaandnyda5.jpg

Nyda

Sweets.

Sweets is the mother to Ramaz, Xenna, Thella and Nyda, I had her mother who recently died . Shes coming upto two years old now and if blind in both eyes. She does very well, and gets around easily.

sweets6.jpg
sweets5.jpg

sweets3.jpg
sweets2.jpg

sweets1.jpg

Ramaz and Xenna

These two girls live in with their mother, they all get along really well and enjoy playing.

ramazandxenna4.jpg

ramazandxenna7.jpg
ramazandxenna3.jpg

Ramaz

ramazandxenna6.jpg
ramazandxenna2.jpg

Xenna

Baby

baby3.jpg
baby1.jpg

baby.jpg

Dumbo

dumbo3.jpg
dumbo2.jpg

dumbo.jpg

Poppy

misspiggie3.jpg
mispiggie.jpg

misspiggie2.jpg

Acorn

Acorn4.jpg
Acorn3.jpg

Acorn2.jpg
Acorn1.jpg

I love my ratties they are so smart.

My piggies live in my bedroom in a huge indoor cage. It's ok as long as no one rattles a carrier bag when they have eaten all their carrots :lol: :lol: :lol:

My hammies where love going in their ball. I have a ball for eat of them and they seem to follow each other around :lol:

aaww love your hamsters.. never seen one like Dumbo before! Im afraid im not a big fan of rats but they are good photos anyways. Wheres more pics of squishy? :p

I've only had Dumbo 4 weeks now. He got the name Dumbo cause he had the biggest ears I've ever seen on a hamster :lol:

wowsa look at all you little furries!!
The ratties are too cute
Thats the first time ive ever seen a black hamster, he is gorgeous!

My friend breeds the hamsters, I got Dumbo off her when my male Peanuts died. He's a cute little thing he has reeeeeally big ears for a hamster.

Baby was a hamster I bred, her father was Peanuts. Her mother snowball recently died at 3 years old. Shes coming up to a year and a half now. She has a rally fluffy coat and love cuddles :)

Ying and Yang make me laugh, if I stroke Yings head Yang pushes in and if I storke Yang, Ying pushes in.

When my old rat Rattything died a couple of years back I spent a year without any rats, I never thought it would be so different. I was so happy when my mother said I could get some more rats and thats when I got Sweets mother. And the family kept growing from there :lol:

Back