• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starting Topics

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Hiya,

Can I just remind everyone to make sure you put topics in the correct section. I know you might think sticking them in chat will get more attention but it just means they'll get missed with all the chatting going on.

Anything to do with care needs to go in the care section. The chat should only have chat. If its an emergency then you can always pop a note in the chat too but only for real emergencies otherwise again things will start getting ignored.

Also try to pick a topic title that says something about the problem, rather than just "Help" that way when people are searching for information its easier to find.

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just a general reminders. I'm not just being a pain in the neck either ;) this makes it easier for people to find info and when we run out of space and have to remove old posts this way I can easily tell when ones should be kept for reference.

Thanks,
Tamsin

Last edited:
Hiya,

Can you try to put something in the title that tells the reader what the topic is about. That way when people are searching it's easier to find a relevent topic.

Thanks,
Tam

Bump....

Photos/stories in the photos section please
questions on health/care in the rabbit care discussion

Saves me the extra job of moving them if you stick them in the right place to start with :D

Tam

Back