• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of the babies!!!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
I think i have 4 boys and 3 girls!!

George
PhillsPicture007.jpg

Scooter
PhillsPicture008.jpg

April
April.jpg

Dash
Dash.jpg

Gus
Gus.jpg

Ivy
Ivy.jpg

Apple
Bapple.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bless!!!!

Did you take those today? Looks nice and sunny where you are! Wet and miserable here!!!! :(

Yeh they were taken about an hour ago!! It's boiling here sun is shinning!!! But it has been miserable all week!!

I started off wanting George, then Scooter, then April, then Dash, so then I just decided I want all of them - they're gorgeous! :D

We were the opposite, nice all week and then it purs for the weekend... :evil:

How old are babies now? I bet you just want to munch them all day they are so cute!

aww Bev will i post you one as a loan????? :lol:

They will be Three weeks on monday!!! I love tham to bits and my mums decided that April and Gus are hers!!!

Aww! 3 weeks? I had Sophie at 8 weeks and she was tiny! I can't imagine them at 3 weeks! Aw!!!!

Are you keeping any?

Im keeping the lot if i can't get suitable homes for the males, i'd like them to have lots of space with them being half wild. :D

Mum is a half english spot half dwarf lop, but she looks like a miniture english, she is in my sig, fourth picture on the bottom row, she is grey and white!!

Back