• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeding Syringes/Hay

Art

Young Bun
Does anyone have a source for good quality feeding syringes, I get "60 mill" ones from the vets, unfortunatly they are made for single use and tend to jam after a few feeds and at about £2 each I can not afford to use them just once. as I feed Honey critical care every day.

"Hay" For anyone in the north Derbyshire or South yorks area I have found a souce of good hay at £2 50 a bail They also supply the local RSPCA who have an excellent Rabbit section with large insulated hutches within large walk in runs they also opperate a none pts policy.

Oooh where's the hay place? We live at jct 27 of the M1 so we're not far from you! :) Plus we've a friend up in Chesterfield, who I desperately need to catch up with, so any excuse to go and visit! :lol:
Syringes, I get mine from the doctor... the diabetes helps with these things! :wink: :D

syringes

Hi..when I had to syringe feed my bunny I had problems with syringes getting blocked so I tried a cake icing syringe...it worked a treat & after being sterilised could be re-used.

I actually find the smaller syringes easier to use. I prefer the 1ml ones (you can chop the end off if needed. They're cheaper too.

Try asking in your local chemist, they might be able to supply them cheaper.

Which RSPCA is that?

Tam

Back