• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minor bladder problems after eating cabbage?

SiDHEaD

Warren Scout
Hello,

I've had my 2 house buns for nearly 3yrs now, and since the initial week or so's litter training they have only ever had 1 accident on my floor.

Last night however, my mom gave them a whole load of cabbage leaves and stems. Had to clean up 3 puddles!!! Totally unlike them - could it be to do with their snack?

Andy

Were they excited about so many leaves at once? Strange one. Anything diuretic in cabbage? ( think thats the word)

cabbage has the same effect on me too :roll: :lol: it is very juicy raw so perhaps smaller amounts might help :wink: :D

CABBAGE IS OK FOR RABBITS BUT NOT IN LARGE QUANTITIES, GREENS ARE BETTER BUT STILL A LITTLE AT A TIME SO THEY GET USED TO IT. RARLRY U WILL GET A RABBIT THAT CAN NOT TOLERATE GREENS AND IT WILL ALWAYS MAKE THEM LOOSE. AS A GENERAL GUIDE THE DARKER THE GREENERY THE BETTER IT IS. VAL

Back