• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new girl...

Delphinum

Warren Scout
Here's my new girl that I brought home from Kirkby Pet Welfare tonight! We're fostering another two but this little doe is for keeps! :D Still got to think of a name... I've come up with Blossom so far... any more ideas?
CloseupBEW.jpg

BEW2.jpg

Hee hee! :lol: I never noticed there was another Blossom! :D Who's also gorgeous! ;) Mind you, I've got to be the only person with rabbits called Gaspode and Greebo! :D
She has bad tear ducts, so they'll have to be flushed... I think the blue is stunning, the first time I saw her, I wanted her! :D Those baby blues got me! :D :love:

She is gorgeous Delphinum. She looks like a Patch, but thats not really a girls name. Blossom is a beautiful name though.

Thanks guys! :D She's such a sweetie! I'm giving her time to get used to us, but I just want to cuddle her all the time, she's so soft! :)

Back