• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scarlett and Fiona!

sophiemarmion

Alpha Buck
hi everyone, i know this should really go in 'rabbits in need' but i thought i would put in on here as everyone has been discussing black buns finding it difficult to get homes.

we have had scarlett and fiona for quite a while now and thought i would put them on here!

scarlett and fiona are mother and daughter and are one and two years old. scarlett and fiona have come into our care as their previous owners were moving house, they came in with a number of bald guinea pigs too!

scarlett and fiona are always being overlooked as scarlett is black and fiona is a pink eyed white. it doesnt help that they are very nervous, as i dont suppose their previous owners handled them.

they are looking for a caring owner who realises they will need time to settle in to a new home.

can anyone help. sorry i dont know how to put pics on but you can find them on our website-

www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk

thank you.

sophie ARC

scarlettermed.jpg

Scarlet and Fiona

Janice

Animal Rescue and Care

wow what BEAUTIFUL rabbits!! I wish i could help...maybe i you can send them over here to new zealand! lol, good luck with homing! :thumb:

Wow, they are striking. I've got it all crossed for you. (surely a bun with the name Fiona must be very attractive in all aspects!!!)
Good Luck
FIONA xxx

These really are gorgeous girls, I was so sorely tempted by these 2 some weeks ago, but then we decided to wait, then we got Jess, I love their colours and they need so much TLC, poor sweet things.

We will keep our fingers, toes and paws crossed for them to find a forever home soon.

Sending lots of love to these little darlings :love: :love: :love:

piningforarabbit is coming to have a look at Scarlett and Fiona on Sunday

We will report back to everyone.

Janice

Yay!!!!!!!! Lets all try to persuade her to have them. Start a PMing campaign :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good luck to all concerned

Ok all those bun and bunny mums out there, lets get all those paws and fingers and toes crossed for Scarlett & Fiona. After all who could resist those little twitching noses :love: :bunny:

yup, was a man last time I checked

with luck the two buns should have a new home soon, just want to make sure they aren't gonna hate me from first sight !!!

once I have them settled in, I'm thinking of setting up a webcam for all to see

Now there is a man after my own heart :D I hope that they fall in love with you on sight and that you have a wonderful life together :D

YAYYYYY

At Last Scarlet and Fiona get a home (hopefully) and we find a man as bunny mad as all of us girls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jrn1310 said:
I am waiting for that perennial question ...... 'photo please' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Janice

OH OK THEN.............................Just for you Janice

Can we have photos PLEEEEEEEEEEASE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, aren't there some nice people out there? :D
Piningforarabbit has just been to visit Scarlett and Fiona and is going to have them!! Hurray!
They didn't show themselves off very well - running and not letting us pick them up very easily but once we had them they were OK.
They will be going out to their new home next weekend to start life as house bunnies - which is fantastic as they will get a lot more attention than I have time to give them here.
But their new dad (do you like that?) said - if they don't want me to touch them then that's OK so there won't be any pressure on them to 'tame'.
I really am so happy for them, they can start to live their lives at last.

Yippee what wonderful news for them.

What a great man you are, may you have many wonderful years ahead of you with these 2 girls.

I will remove them from the website.

Janice

They were lovely, just minature versions of my last 2 buns, smokey & snowy, but hopefully they won't dig up the carpet like smokey used to

I noticed that "fifi" was dragging her bedding around as I left, obviously she is packing for the imminent house move !!!

Just off to the petshop now to make sure they have all the comforts of home ready by next weekend

Back