• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SSPCA Babies

The SSPCA in Bothwell Bridge (near Glasgow) has 5 6week old dutch x lionhead cross babies, they will be looking for homes within the next few weeks. Here is some pictures of them which were taken today -

DCP_2209.jpg

DCP_2208.jpg

They are well handled by Caroline who works there and they all have cute wee characters. I especially liked the one on the left in the second photograph, he got up to some funny antics while I was there.

I was so busy cooing over them that I forgot to find out what sex they are, but if you are interested please call them on 01698 281128.

I hope they get forever homes soon. I have adopted their mum and I want to make sure her babies go to good homes too!

:D

OMG!!!!!!!

They are gorgeous! 2 of my favourite breeds bundled into 1 package. Even the o/h thinks they are beautiful! :D :D

beck said:
OMG baby bunnies are soooo cute!!!!!
Look at the little noses of those bottom two :love:

We definatley have the same taste in bunnies, I loved those bottom two too! Their noses are just adorable! :D

flopsys mum said:
Aw. I could just eat the one on the left in the second pic.

So cute.

sarah

Yeah I agree he/she has the most adorable nose, my daughter said if she could have one it would have to be that one :love:

5cutebunnies said:
flopsys mum said:
Aw. I could just eat the one on the left in the second pic.

So cute.

sarah

Yeah I agree he/she has the most adorable nose, my daughter said if she could have one it would have to be that one :love:

If I was taking a baby one along with Skye then that's the one I would have taken. He was soooo cute, standing up on his back legs then climbing all over the other one to get a nosey at what was going on outside the cage! :love:

I am in love I really want one!! If I were to take one would anybody be able to help out transport wise? I am in the borders and have two young kids so a 4 hours plus journey would be too much!

how many weeks till they would be ready?

I think they should be ready in about 2 weeks time, that's when they turn 8 weeks old. If you call the centre then they would be able to let you know.

Sorry I can't help with transport..... I had to get the bus n taxi to pick up Skye!

thanks I will give them a call and see what can find out, oh I do hope I can work something out, they are simply lovely

I'd really like them to go to someone on here or that I know.... I know they are not my babies but they are Skye's and I'd like to know they are going somewhere safe. Plus it would be nice to see pics/get updates on how they are getting on. I hope you get one! :D

oh so do I!!! will just have to wait and see as I will need to arrange transport and trust somebody to pick one out for me up there!!!

cazza269 said:
oh so do I!!! will just have to wait and see as I will need to arrange transport and trust somebody to pick one out for me up there!!!

If you are interested why not have two sisters? They seem much happier with a freind. Or two brothers and get them neutered as soon as their bits drop.

Back