• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eve has gone to the bridge!

Dorothy

Alpha Buck
Just thought I would let you all know that Eve, who's story is under 'Stories and Photos', had to be put to sleep today.

When I first got her in, the vets said she wouldn't be with me long due to terrible tooth problems due to her neglect for 3 years in her previous home. Today the vet said it was a real success that she has been with me for over 2 years now. Unfortunately her tooth problems were now just too bad and nothing more could possibly be done to help her. She has had too many dentals for me to remember and has always pulled through and carried on and surprised us all. I was heartbroken to have to let her go. She was such a gentle wee soul and used to wash my face after she had her head rubs. I will miss her greatly :cry: .

Binky free wee lass and find Dylan, Mr Henry Higgins, Hamish and all the other buns who have gone to the bridge.

Aaaaaw, Dorothy, I am so sorry about Eve, my thoughts are with you. Big hugs xxx

Binky free at the Bridge little Eve with all those who have gone before you.

Oh I'm so sorry about Eve my thoughts are with you. You have obv done a wonderful job with her. Binky free little girl.

I have had some tears today too as a wonderful dobermann I have been working with also went over the bridge today. :cry:

Nicola

The last 2 years with you would have been the happiest of her life, you can take comfort in that. I'm always amazed by these buns that have such a strong will to live.

what u did for her is so wonderful and she must of been truely thankful for the best 2 yrs of her life
sending lots of (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

becky

Oh Dorothy, I am deeply sorry to hear your news :( You are very much in our thoughts and we are sending all the hugs and love we can muster via cyber space.

You take care. XXXX

:( so sorry Dorothy *hug*, I'm just so glad that you had her for her remaining time here on earth, she couldn't have wished for a better home.

~ Binky free little one, take our love to the spirit buns and tell them all we miss them so ~

Had to go back and read Eve's story again and it brought a lump to my throat, just as it did the first time I read it.

So glad that Eve and yourself found each other - hugs

So sorry to hear about Eve :(
She was very lucky to live out her remaining time with you.
Thinking of you.

Awwww Dorothy I'm sorry to hear your news.

I'm so glad she found you Dorothy and a real credit to you that she had a fabulous loving home for the time she was with you.

High Binkies Little Eve with all the Spirit Bunns.

Thanks everyone. I went round all the bunnies covering them up for bedtime as usual and left Eve's cage 'till last. For a minute I forgot she wasn't there. I always did her last and gave her a Reiki treatment to help with her problems. She loved snuggling her head under my hands. I do miss her :( .

Back