• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dolce

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Here's some more piccies of my gorgeous foster bun :D

PICT1316a.jpg

PICT1328a.jpg

PICT1326a.jpg

PICT1322a.jpg

Quite a change from four weeks ago!

PICT1258a.jpg

I've only got him another 8 ish days so it better finish growing fast :lol:

:p :p :p :p :p :p WOW WEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dolce is looking amazing, I cannot believe the transformation, you have done absolute wonders with him Tams :D
I wont mention what will be transpiring in 8 days time, as I feel bad enough already taking your baby from you :( ....but Dolce will always remain indebted to you, and keep in regular contact :wink:
Dolce will have two Mummys looking out for him :)

Aww, don't feel bad. I've known he is yours from the start so its more like I've nicked him off you for a holiday and now your getting him back :D We'll certainly miss him but I can't wait to see him matched up with a girlfriend. I hope his misses is prepared for bouncing bunny. Those photos were all taken within a few minutes of each other, as you can see he doesn't stay still long!!

Tam

He's gorgeous, he's like a teddy bear version of a bunny with his fur partially grown back like that. :D You've done a fab job with him. :D

aaawwww wow he looks great! Im guessing he will never get to full angora coat? will he be kept shaun?? If he does get to his full coat can we have more pics please Adele! :D In fact id like to just see more pics when he is with his girlie anyways :p He looks like great fun

Well I'm rooting for Adele to let it grow out before trimming but as she's the one that would have to groom him that up to her. He does make quite a mess with his hay and is starting to get bits caught up so it might not be practical :lol:

I love his feet, he looks like he has pom-poms on them ;)

Tam

Back