• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Sophie Pics!!*

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Here was Sophie lastnight enjoying her bunny bazaar treats (And not my beer or chocolate!!!)

DSCF0177.jpg

Being a little piggy...

DSCF0195.jpg

Posing for the camera....

DSCF0186.jpg

And then going to sleep after all that hard work.....

DSCF0197.jpg

Whoops, went a little camera mad there!!!!

Awwwww she is such a gorgeous bunnie :love: She would make a lovely wifey for Binky Bernard or Panzy but she would have to come and live here :lol: :lol: :lol:

5cutebunnies said:
Awwwww she is such a gorgeous bunnie :love: She would make a lovely wifey for Binky Bernard or Panzy but she would have to come and live here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hum...

She would like it at yours... your runs outside and their houses are great

But I'm sure they would be easy to move here....

I won't tell my o/h you said that, him talking about Bernard makes

Sophie jealous!!! :lol: :lol:

Shes absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! :D :D :D

Looks like butter wouldnt melt.......cant believe she ate chocolate and drank beer!

Sweetie said:
Shes absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! :D :D :D

Looks like butter wouldnt melt.......cant believe she ate chocolate and drank beer!

Ah, don't you believe that little angel face! Before that she had run off with some treats... been digging the carpet up :evil: and trying to de fluff our bean bags by digging in them too....!!!!!! :roll:

She is a little madam!!! (Although, she is a very adorable, scrummy, boootiful, cute and charming bun!!!) :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
5cutebunnies said:

Hum...

She would like it at yours... your runs outside and their houses are great

But I'm sure they would be easy to move here....

I won't tell my o/h you said that, him talking about Bernard makes

Sophie jealous!!! :lol: :lol:

Awwww poor sophie

Back