• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden shed

Frejay

Young Bun
hiya all!

My mum said no to a rabbit because she thinks it'll smell if keept inside and kill the grass if kept out side so i have a plan....but i need to know what y'all think :D (she has what i call theysmellbutyoudon'tknowit disoreder lol :lol: )

im thinking of buying a (medium) garden shed, and building a run add on to it. the run will be aprox 3m long 1.5 high and .5 wide. There will be a dog crate inside the shed for the bunny as well as many toys ect and there will be a cat flap on the door to the outside area. There will be windows ect of course lol!! :D

So, sounds good?? It may take a while to save up but it'll be worth it ;)

hi,
u will suprised that bunnies dont smell well they would if u dont clean the out, i have at the mo have about 20 rabbit and you cant smell them, as for the garden they have actually helped it they dont kill the grass like dogs do but there dropping act as a fertiliser as my grandad has used the waste on his garden and our grass grows faster and better than anyones, the only prob u might encouner is digging but not always
becky

Hi Freejay!

The shed sounds like a good idea - as I'm sure you'll bring them inside for lots of cuddles, to watch tv in the evenings, etc.

When the whether is nice my bunny Benji stays in a shed sometimes, in the daytime. She likes the change of scene - and it's her space, she has her toys, etc in there, and can do /chew whatever she pleases.

Good luck saving up :D

Back